Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Best seat in the house at Auto Club Speedway

Richard Childress Racing and Kevin Harvick's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team will let me sit on the pit box during Sunday's race.
I will be writing a story for the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin. I will also be Tweeting from the pit box during the race.
Let me know what you want to know. I will have Gil Martin's ear during the race and be able to talk to Harvick before the race. Plus I will be able to keep track of the radio traffic between the team and Harvick.
Send me your questions, and I will do my best to provide you with the answers.

Kevin Harvick, driver of the No. 29 Shell/Pennzoil Chevrolet, leads the field during the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pep Boys Auto 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Harvick, who led 66 laps, finished the race in second -- his fifth top-10 finish in 18 races at Atlanta Motor Speedway. (Photo Credit: Todd Warshaw/Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment