Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Truck Series rules

The newly named NASCAR Camping World Truck Series has a few rule changes regarding pit stops, pit crews and engines. Some drivers like the changes. Todd Bodine, who won the season-opening Truck Series race in Daytona, has some reservations.
I had a story in the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin about the changes.
I will be covering the NASCAR in Fontana for the Daily Bulletin and the Ventura County Star this weekend. One of the crew members for Brian Vickers and his No. 83 Sprint Cup Series team grew up in Oxnard and graduated from Hueneme High School in 1976.
Plus I will be writing for The Signal next week, complete with updates from the Hornadays and Lance Hooper, a Saugus High graduate and former Saugus Speedway racer who is making a run in the Truck Series after a five-year absence.
Let me know if you have any questions for the drivers. I will do my best to track some of them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment