Bill Elliott and Woods Brothers Racing will team up for the season-opening Daytona 500 next month. Elliott will drive the No. 21 Ford for the first race of the year and Motorcraft will sponsor the car for nine NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races in 2009.
In addition to Daytona, Elliott and Woods Brothers Racing are scheduled to race in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Coca-Cola 600 at Lowe's Motor Speedway.
Here are the dates and races they are scheduled to enter:
- Feb. 15 - Daytona International Speedway
- March 8 - Atlanta Motor Speedway
- April 5 - Texas Motor Speedway
- May 24 - Lowe’s Motor Speedway
- June 14 - Michigan International Speedway
- July 11 - Chicagoland Speedway
- July 26 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Sept. 6 - Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Nov. 22 - Homestead Miami Speedway