Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Formula X teammates join Race Now For Autism

Formula X teammates Marc Miller and Jeff Mosing will race a Mazda MX-5 sporting the Race Now For Autism logo and colors for this weekend's race at New Jersey Motorsport Park. Each driver has a child with autism.
“As both a father and a professional driver there just isn’t a better situation for me to be in,” said Miller. “It isn’t often that I can leave for a race weekend, but still feel like I am making a big impact in my son’s life. My goal is to be able to help make an impact in other families lives as well.”
Miller leads the Mazda MX-5 Cup standings. Mosing said he is proud to drive the RaceNowForAutism.org car.
“It provides my family with a sense of pride and purpose and I look forward to working with the site to promote autism awareness throughout the year,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment