Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shaq in the passenger's seat

After challenging Danica Patrick to a race, Shaquille O’Neal will be on the same race track with her this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway.
O’Neal will be the grand marshal and ride in the pace car for the IndyCar Series race at Texas Motor Speedway. He will be riding with three-time Indy 500 champion Johnny Rutherford in the pace car to start the Bombardier Learjet 550k.
At least for part of the race, O’Neal will be ahead of Patrick.
“I am excited about being the grand marshal and coming to my first IndyCar Series race at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend,” O'Neal said. “Since they won’t let me enter the race, I’ll do the next best thing and start the race in the pace car. I’m sure Johnny Rutherford can teach me a few things during the ride so when the day comes and I do get to race an IndyCar, I’ll be ready.”

1 comment:

  1. Shaq should challenge Patrick to a bikini contest. Now that would be worth watching.

    Come on big fella get to abs in shape.

    ReplyDelete