Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ashley Force and Reba McEntire


Because I can't get enough of Ashley Force Hood, and most of you can't either, here she is at the Cal State Fullerton Front and Center fundraiser at the Honda Center in Anaheim on Saturday night. Force Hood, a driver in the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series Funny Car division and a Cal State Fullerton grad, got to introduce Reba McEntire and took part in some of the numbers.
“The event helped raise money for the scholarship program and they had a great turnout and packed the Honda Center with guests in support of Cal State Fullerton," Force Hood said. The school’s theater students did amazing song and dance performances including a song about me and my career and they all were dressed in our Castrol GTX uniforms! It was really neat and they did a great job. I got up onstage and spoke about the importance of my education and how it’s helped with my success in NHRA drag racing. Then, I got to introduce Reba! She came on and performed a concert that was fantastic. I got to meet her afterward along with some of her stage crew who are big drag race fans, and she is a really nice lady, and a great performer. I will definitely be a Reba fan for life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment